Greetings. We are glad that you are using our website and services. We have some rules and guidelines about our website, as well as products and services, below. We know people grow weary of seeing these types of agreements, but this one is brief and important to review. Thank you for doing so.
- To make purchases on this website you must create a PREP account (“Account”) by providing your name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. PREP may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You must be the older of: (i) 18 years, or (ii) at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside to open an Account.
- You acknowledge that PREP will use the email address you provide on opening an Account as the primary method for communication with you regarding your order status. PREP may also occasionally send informative emails detailing new products, trainings, or developments in the field of relationship education.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. PREP cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- Some of the products available on this website require certification in PREP prior to purchase and implementation. If you are not a certified PREP Instructor, you will not be able to put products with the training restrictions into your cart. What we mean by “Certified PREP Instructor” is given below.
- Certification training in PREP is available as a live, in-person training, live “virtual” event through webinars, or an online course through an eLearning platform. To learn more about these options visit us here: PREP training options and calendar
- The PREP curricula are supported by a variety of products: Leader Manuals, participant materials, video clips, audio exercises, PowerPoint slides, and other media as we develop them. PREP materials in all formats are copyrighted by the PREP Companies (PREP, Inc, PREP for Individuals, Inc., PREP Educational Videos, Inc. (dba PREP Educational Products, Inc.), & Christian PREP, Inc.), and all rights are reserved worldwide regarding their use. We have prepared workshop and other materials solely for use by those trained by principals, staff, or contractors of PREP, or other trainers as we may approve. These materials and the content within them may not be copied or distributed in any way except by permission of PREP, and except for the manner for which they were made for use in conducting workshops and services. PREP materials in this context refers to all of the curricula materials produced and distributed by any of the PREP Companies. Any media/news/agencies must contact PREP, Inc. prior to printing or airing any story containing content from any of the PREP curricula.
- You are not permitted to record (by audio or video) a PREP class except for your own personal use—not for distribution or dissemination to others. You must obtain written permission from PREP prior to any recording of a PREP workshop, whether the course is in person or on a virtual platform, that may be distributed in any way, whether to other classes or through the public media. This includes internet, news outlets, documentaries, and print media. You are not permitted to put PREP content on the internet or distribute in any way without written permission from PREP.
- Certified PREP Instructors are free to teach the PREP curricula to couples or individuals. You may also train assistants to teach the classes with you as long as they:
- a) work with you in your setting and
- b) work directly under your supervision in their teaching PREP material.
- A times, people have asked what they are free to say about having completed a PREP Instructor Training. You can say that you are a certified PREP Instructor. In this case, certified means that a person has attended a training for facilitators approved by PREP. However, it does not mean that PREP, Inc. has evaluated their competency.
- When you are teaching PREP, each participant must be provided with the corresponding PREP Participant Material.
- PREP, PREP 8.0, Got Your Back, Within My Reach, Walking the Line, Winning the Workplace Challenge, On My Shoulders, Within Our Reach, A Mi Alcance, A Nuestro Alcance, ePREP, are all brand names belonging to PREP.